Feb 26 2015
4 to 8 / 10 minutes
- Meat scrapped from 4 young coconuts
- 1/2 cup raw fresh coconut water (preferably from young coconut)
- Juice from one large orange
- Rind from 1 1/2 large oranges
- 3 dried figs
- 3 T raw organic acacia honey (more for garnish)
- 1 t orange blossom water
- pistachios for garnish
- Add all ingredients with the exception of rind from 1/2 orange to a strong blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer coconut mixture to silicon ice cube trays or lolly/popsicle trays and place in freezer. The recipe will allow for roughly 4 ice cube trays to be filled.
- When ready to serve, garnish with remaining orange rind, honey and sprinkling of pistachios.